Information Collected From All Visitors
Additional Personal Information that May be Collected
We also collect information that submits through the forms. Information such as:
- Name and Designation
- Your company name
- Contact information - phone number and email address
- We will not sell the information
How We Use Your Information
We use the collected information:
- Help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address)
- Improve and optimize our website
- To update you on changes to the Website and Services.
- May periodically send promotional email about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- To gather customer feedback;
- To respond to your enquiry or request;
“Cookie” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. Once you agree, files will be added and the cookie helps ensure smooth user experience. perform analytics to improve our website.
“Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
Sharing Your Personal Information
As stated above, we will share your information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information. We also use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful requests for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
Security Of Your Information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We use strict procedures and security feature to safeguard and secure the information we received
When you submit a form, we will maintain your information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail using the details provided below:
EZtrack Solutions Ptd Ltd
71 Woodland Ave 10, #07-17
Woodland Industrial Xchange,